[COTDC] 60 - DirectoryURI

laurent laffont
Today:  DirectoryURI

Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
Rules:
#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

Re: [COTDC] 60 - DirectoryURI

laurent laffont
On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 8:21 PM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:
Today:  DirectoryURI

This class is empty and only referenced in URI class, could be replaced by HierarchicalURI.... Should we remove / deprecate it ?

Laurent.

#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

Re: [COTDC] 60 - DirectoryURI

Guillermo Polito
I'd love to :).

And OpaqueUri can be removed by just adding an attribute to URI for the boolean ;)

#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

Re: [COTDC] 60 - DirectoryURI

Stéphane Ducasse
do it.
One idea was to replace all the file ref with URI but for later.
Stef
On May 6, 2011, at 11:46 PM, Guillermo Polito wrote:

> I'd love to :).
>
> And OpaqueUri can be removed by just adding an attribute to URI for the boolean ;)
>
> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 6:06 PM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 8:21 PM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Today:  DirectoryURI
>
> This class is empty and only referenced in URI class, could be replaced by HierarchicalURI.... Should we remove / deprecate it ?
>
> Laurent.
>

> Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
> Rules:
> #1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
> #2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
> Results: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/CommentOfTheDayContest
>
> Laurent

Re: [Pharo-project] [COTDC] 60 - DirectoryURI

laurent laffont
To be deprecated: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=4179

Laurent