[COTDC] 61 - InternetConfiguration

laurent laffont
Today:  InternetConfiguration

Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
Rules:
#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

Re: [COTDC] 61 - InternetConfiguration

laurent laffont
On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 8:34 PM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:
Today:  InternetConfiguration

I read several parameters related to the OS network preferences, through the InternetConfigPlugin VM module.

For example, to get the default path where downloaded files should be placed:

InternetConfiguration getDownloadPath

(That said, it's not used in the image).

Laurent.

#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

Re: [COTDC] 61 - InternetConfiguration

Marcus Denker-4

On May 12, 2011, at 3:41 PM, laurent laffont wrote:

> On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 8:34 PM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Today:  InternetConfiguration
>
> I read several parameters related to the OS network preferences, through the InternetConfigPlugin VM module.
>
> For example, to get the default path where downloaded files should be placed:
>
> InternetConfiguration getDownloadPath
>

> (That said, it's not used in the image).

It is... it's in the startup list and setting the Proxy at SCG since years automatically.
(it's only working on the Mac, though)

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: [Pharo-project] [COTDC] 61 - InternetConfiguration

laurent laffont
On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 4:17 PM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

On May 12, 2011, at 3:41 PM, laurent laffont wrote:

> On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 8:34 PM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Today:  InternetConfiguration
>
> I read several parameters related to the OS network preferences, through the InternetConfigPlugin VM module.
>
> For example, to get the default path where downloaded files should be placed:
>
> InternetConfiguration getDownloadPath
>

> (That said, it's not used in the image).

It is... it's in the startup list and setting the Proxy at SCG since years automatically.
(it's only working on the Mac, though)

Thanks for the info, added.

Laurent.

       Marcus