[COTDC] 67#2 - MultiDisplayScanner

laurent laffont
Today: MultiDisplayScanner

Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
Rules:
#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

Re: [COTDC] 67#2 - MultiDisplayScanner

Stéphane Ducasse
I'm a class related to the computation of characters counting for text flow.

I'm probably wrong but this is what I think I remember from what I guessed :)
Stef

On May 23, 2011, at 9:40 PM, laurent laffont wrote:

> Today: MultiDisplayScanner
>

> Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
> Rules:
> #1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
> #2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
> Results: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/CommentOfTheDayContest
>
> Laurent

Re: [Pharo-project] [COTDC] 67#2 - MultiDisplayScanner

laurent laffont

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 10:51 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm a class related to the computation of characters counting for text flow.

I'm probably wrong but this is what I think I remember from what I guessed :)

COTDC new guessCommentOf: MultiDisplayScanner.   :)

Laurent.

Stef

On May 23, 2011, at 9:40 PM, laurent laffont wrote:

> Today: MultiDisplayScanner
>

> Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
> Rules:
> #1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
> #2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
> Results: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/CommentOfTheDayContest
>
> Laurent

Re: [Pharo-project] [COTDC] 67#2 - MultiDisplayScanner

Igor Stasenko
I think this class is to reflect changes introduced to MultiParagraph
or MultiNewParagraph whatever.
As for the rest , its role in system is same as for DisplayScanner

This part requires cleanup. We don't need two classes implementing
behavior for displaying text on the screen,
as long as text (i.e. Text class) are unchanged.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.