[COTDC] 67#2 - MultiDisplayScanner

laurent laffont
Today: MultiDisplayScanner

Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
Rules:
#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

Re: [Pharo-users] [COTDC] 67#2 - MultiDisplayScanner

Stéphane Ducasse
I'm a class related to the computation of characters counting for text flow.

I'm probably wrong but this is what I think I remember from what I guessed :)
Stef

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 10:51 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm a class related to the computation of characters counting for text flow.

I'm probably wrong but this is what I think I remember from what I guessed :)

COTDC new guessCommentOf: MultiDisplayScanner.   :)

Laurent.