[COTDC] 72 - TMorphTreeModel

laurent laffont
Today: TMorphTreeModel

Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
Rules:
#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

Re: [COTDC] 72 - TMorphTreeModel

laurent laffont

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 10:14 PM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:
Today: TMorphTreeModel

I define basic behaviors that every Model for a TreeMorph would implements. ?

Not sure about the main intention behind that....

IMO messages like #selection, #chunkSize should be added like:

chunkSize
  self explicitRequirement.

Laurent.

#1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
#2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
Laurent

Re: [COTDC] 72 - TMorphTreeModel

Alain Plantec-3
I define the basic behaviors of a MorphTreeMorph model.
The main intention is not clear at all. In fact this trait is not useful
and all its methods should be directly added in MorphTreeModel.

Alain

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 9:04 PM, Alain Plantec <[hidden email]> wrote:
I define the basic behaviors of a MorphTreeMorph model.
The main intention is not clear at all. In fact this trait is not useful
and all its methods should be directly added in MorphTreeModel.

Thank you Alain.

Do you think it should be deprecated ? I think so.

   #1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best
   comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
   #2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.

Le 15/06/2011 23:19, laurent laffont a écrit :

> On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 9:04 PM, Alain Plantec
>
>     I define the basic behaviors of a MorphTreeMorph model.
>     The main intention is not clear at all. In fact this trait is not
>     useful
>     and all its methods should be directly added in MorphTreeModel.
>

> Thank you Alain.
>
> Do you think it should be deprecated ? I think so.
yes, but before, its methods should be moved to MorphTreeModel.
Alain

> Laurent.
>

>     Alain
>
>     Le 14/06/2011 19:42, laurent laffont a écrit :
>

>         On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 10:14 PM, laurent laffont
>         <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>         <mailto:[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>> wrote:
>
>            Today: TMorphTreeModel
>

>         I define basic behaviors that every Model for a TreeMorph
>         would implements. ?
>
>         Not sure about the main intention behind that....
>
>         IMO messages like #selection, #chunkSize should be added like:
>
>         chunkSize
>          self explicitRequirement.
>
>         Laurent.
>

>            Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
>            Rules:
>            #1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the
>         best
>            comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
>            #2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
>            Results:
>         http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/CommentOfTheDayContest
>
>            Laurent

Re: [COTDC] 72 - TMorphTreeModel

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Alain Plantec-3 wrote
yes, but before, its methods should be moved to MorphTreeModel.
Integrated in 14191. See http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=4904
Cheers,
Sean