CSS editor tool recommendation

Brad Fuller
Anyone have a recommendation for a favorite CSS tool? I'm on Linux but
can also use XP.
Any recommendations much appreciated.

thanks,
brad

RE: CSS editor tool recommendation

Sebastián Sastre
I'm interested to hear about that too.
Sebastian

Esteban A. Maringolo
On 4/29/06, Sebastián Sastre <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm interested to hear about that too.
> Sebastian

Style Master, for Windows and MacOS X
http://www.westciv.com/style_master/

And the Firefox WebDeveloper  Extension, it's not a css editor, but
has some inspecting and real time editing capabilites which helps a
lot in the composition of style sheets.

Regards,

--
Esteban A. Maringolo