Cairo and headless images

Carl Gundel-2
Hey, is it possible to draw graphics and save them to files in a headless image using the Cairo work that Travis has been working on?  I need my the headless version of my Seaside app to be able to do this.  My Linux customers expect server apps to be able to run headless and the headless version of VW can't draw graphics (please fix this).

Thanks,

-Carl Gundel

Re: Cairo and headless images

Michael Lucas-Smith-2
Yes. Absolutely you can do this. I've done it myself to generate graphics for my webapps dynamically..