Calculating OmiBase maximum BTree capacity

Calculating OmiBase maximum BTree capacity

Sebastián Sastre
Hi All,

 I wish to know how I calculate how many objects I'll be able to put on
anODBBTreeIdentityDictionary (OmniBase).
  It should be fuction of it's key size, but I'm not sure how to
calculate that maximum capacity.

  Any help would be appreciated.

  Thanks,

Sebastian

Re: Calculating OmiBase maximum BTree capacity

David Gorisek-5
If every persistent object in the database would act as a key, then the
number of keys will be equals to the number of objects in the database.
You can not get more non-identical keys than that.

Sebastián wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>  I wish to know how I calculate how many objects I'll be able to put on
> anODBBTreeIdentityDictionary (OmniBase).
>   It should be fuction of it's key size, but I'm not sure how to
> calculate that maximum capacity.
>
>   Any help would be appreciated.
>
>   Thanks,
>
> Sebastian

Re: Calculating OmiBase maximum BTree capacity

Sebastián Sastre
David,

   understood, but I'm searching to know the maximum number of objects,
in the condition you have specified same number of keys, can accomodate
anODBBTreeIdentityDictionary with a keySize of X.

  thank you,

Sebastian