Calender Control

Rob Rothwell
When I hover over the the Calendar Control  created using the WebElement>>addDateInputFieldAspect:for: method, I get the Slovenian "Select Date" tooltip "Izberite datum."

The only place this appears to exist is in WebStyle>>calendarLangSlovenian (Calendar._TT["SEL_DATE"] = "Izberite datum";).  The seemingly correct description is in WebStyle>>calendarLangEnglish (Calendar._TT["SEL_DATE"] = "Select date";), and the control itself is being properly displayed in English.

Any ideas where to look to correct this?  Unfortunately, I am not even a Javascript or CSS novice, so I have a much harder time finding things like this...

Rob Rothwell

Re: Calender Control

Janko Mivšek
Hi Rob,

This should be already solved in Aida 5.6, look at

        WebStyle>>calendarLangJAvascript

which should call calendarLangEnglish instead of calendarLangSlovenian,
as was the case in previous versions.

I hope this helps
Janko

Rob Rothwell wrote:

> When I hover over the the Calendar Control  created using the
> WebElement>>addDateInputFieldAspect:for: method, I get the Slovenian
> "Select Date" tooltip "Izberite datum."
>
> The only place this appears to exist is in
> WebStyle>>calendarLangSlovenian (Calendar._TT["SEL_DATE"] = "Izberite
> datum";).  The seemingly correct description is in
> WebStyle>>calendarLangEnglish (Calendar._TT["SEL_DATE"] = "Select
> date";), and the control itself is being properly displayed in English.
>
> Any ideas where to look to correct this?  Unfortunately, I am not even a
> Javascript or CSS novice, so I have a much harder time finding things
> like this...
>
> Rob Rothwell

Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: Calender Control

Rob Rothwell
Janko,

You are correct that WebStyle>>calendarLangJavascript calls WebStyle>>calendarLangEnglish.

The calendar is fine, it is the mouse-over tooltip that is still in Slovenian (see attached jpg).  Does anyone else see this?

Thanks,

Rob

--
The foolish reject what they see, not what they think; the wise reject what they think, not what they see.  -- Huang Po

jsCalendar.jpg (36K) Download Attachment

Re: Calender Control

Janko Mivšek
Rob Rothwell wrote:

> You are correct that WebStyle>>calendarLangJavascript calls
> WebStyle>>calendarLangEnglish.
>
> The calendar is fine, it is the mouse-over tooltip that is still in
> Slovenian (see attached jpg).  Does anyone else see this?

Aha ok, I found it, see WebDateInputField>>buttonImage. I'll put it in
English in next Aida release.

Thanks for pointed that out.
Janko

> Thanks,
>
> Rob
>

> On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 9:28 AM, Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Rob,
>
>     This should be already solved in Aida 5.6, look at
>
>            WebStyle>>calendarLangJAvascript
>
>     which should call calendarLangEnglish instead of calendarLangSlovenian,
>     as was the case in previous versions.
>
>     I hope this helps
>     Janko
>
>     Rob Rothwell wrote:
>      > When I hover over the the Calendar Control  created using the
>      > WebElement>>addDateInputFieldAspect:for: method, I get the Slovenian
>      > "Select Date" tooltip "Izberite datum."
>      >
>      > The only place this appears to exist is in
>      > WebStyle>>calendarLangSlovenian (Calendar._TT["SEL_DATE"] = "Izberite
>      > datum";).  The seemingly correct description is in
>      > WebStyle>>calendarLangEnglish (Calendar._TT["SEL_DATE"] = "Select
>      > date";), and the control itself is being properly displayed in
>     English.
>      >
>      > Any ideas where to look to correct this?  Unfortunately, I am not
>     even a
>      > Javascript or CSS novice, so I have a much harder time finding things
>      > like this...
>      >
>      > Rob Rothwell
>      >
>      >
>      >
>
>     --
>     Janko Mivšek
>     AIDA/Web
>     Smalltalk Web Application Server
>     http://www.aidaweb.si
>

> --
> The foolish reject what they see, not what they think; the wise reject
> what they think, not what they see.  -- Huang Po

Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: Calender Control

Rob Rothwell
Thanks...I see it now.

Drat.  Obviously, I can't quite find my way around in the framework yet!

Rob