Call For Papers: IWST@ESUG2011

John O'Keefe-3
<copied from ESUG-list>

IWST @ ESUG 2011
International Workshop on Smalltalk Technologies
ACM In-Cooperation

August 23th, 2011

Edinburgh, Scotland
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011/International-Workshop-on-Smalltalk-Technologies

SUBMISSION DEADLINE : June 17, 2011

Authors of the best accepted papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their
papers for publication in a special issue of 'Software: Practice and Experience'

ESUG 2011 Smalltalk joint event

 IMPORTANT DATES

  * Submission deadline: June 17, 2011
  * Notification deadline: July 15, 2011

 GOALS AND SCOPE

We are proud to invite submissions to the International Workshop on Smalltalk Technologies which is held as part of the ESUG 2011 joint event at Edinburgh. The goals of the workshop is to create a forum around advances or experience in Smalltalk and to trigger discussions and exchanges of ideas. Participants are invited to submit short and not-so short research articles. We will not enforce any length restriction. However we expect papers of two kinds:

  * Short position papers describing emerging ideas.
  * Long research papers with deeper description of experiments and of
    research results.

 TOPICS

We welcome contributions on all aspects, theoretical as well as practical, of Smalltalk related topics such as:

  * Aspect-oriented programming,
  * Meta-programming and Meta-modeling,
  * Frameworks,
  * Interaction with other languages,
  * Implementation, new dialects or languages implemented in Smalltalk,
  * Tools,
  * Design patterns,
  * Experience reports

 PUBLICATION

Both submissions and final papers must be prepared using the ACM SIGPLAN 10 point format. Templates for Word and LaTeX are available at http://www.acm.org/sigs/sigplan/authorInformation.htm; this site also contains links to useful informations on how to write effective submissions.

 PROGRAM CHAIRS:

  * Loïc Lagadec (Labsticc, University of Brest, France)
  * Alain Plantec (Lisyc, University of Brest, France)

 PROGRAM COMMITTEE:

  * Gabriela Arevalo
  * Marcus Denker
  * Johan Fabry