* Submission deadline: June 17, 2011 * Notification deadline: July 15, 2011
GOALS AND SCOPE
We are proud to invite submissions to the International Workshop on Smalltalk Technologies which is held as part of the ESUG 2011 joint event at Edinburgh. The goals of the workshop is to create a forum around advances or experience in Smalltalk and to trigger discussions and exchanges of ideas. Participants are invited to submit short and not-so short research articles. We will not enforce any length restriction. However we expect papers of two kinds:
* Short position papers describing emerging ideas. * Long research papers with deeper description of experiments and of research results.
We welcome contributions on all aspects, theoretical as well as practical, of Smalltalk related topics such as:
* Aspect-oriented programming, * Meta-programming and Meta-modeling, * Frameworks, * Interaction with other languages, * Implementation, new dialects or languages implemented in Smalltalk, * Tools, * Design patterns, * Experience reports
Both submissions and final papers must be prepared using the ACM SIGPLAN 10 point format. Templates for Word and LaTeX are available athttp://www.acm.org/sigs/sigplan/authorInformation.htm; this site also contains links to useful informations on how to write effective submissions.
* Loïc Lagadec (Labsticc, University of Brest, France) * Alain Plantec (Lisyc, University of Brest, France)
* Gabriela Arevalo * Marcus Denker * Johan Fabry * Lukas Renggli * Hernan Wilkinson * Damien Cassou * Alexandre Bergel * Jordi Delgado * Johan Brichau