Call for Articles

1 message Options

Call for Articles

Alan Knight-2
Smalltalk Chronicles needs you!

Smalltalk Chronicles (http://www.smalltalkchronicles.net) is a dialect-
neutral free web-zine dedicated to Smalltalk. Ralph Johnson and I have
revived it, and we're planning to have a new issue around the end of June.

To do that, we need articles. Personally, I'm a big Dolphin fan, but since
I'm working in VisualWorks these days I don't get as much chance to keep
up. I'd be interested in seeing articles on new and interesting Dolphin
features, what people are doing, or anything else that might be of
interest.

So let's see some good Dolphin content and help spread the word!

--
Alan Knight [|], Cincom Smalltalk Development
http://www.cincom.com/scripts/smalltalk.exe/downloads/index.asp