[Call for Participation] Pharo Sprint Nov 2

[Call for Participation] Pharo Sprint Nov 2

Marcus Denker-4
RMoD is organizing a Pharo Sprint

        • When? Fr, Nov 2nd. Starting at 9am
        • Where? INRIA Lille, Building B. http://www.inria.fr/centre/lille

The plan is to push together to evaluate which bugs need to be fixed before a release (and of course fix as many as possible).
Please contact us if you plan to attend until 30/10!

http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/web/pier/Events/PharoSprintNov12

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: [Call for Participation] Pharo Sprint Nov 2

fstephany
Hi Markus,

I plan to attend but I'll probably work on MongoTalk/Mongo-Voyage that day.

Do you have an address that we can enter in GPS/Google Maps?

On 22/10/12 11:20, Marcus Denker wrote:

> RMoD is organizing a Pharo Sprint
>
> • When? Fr, Nov 2nd. Starting at 9am
> • Where? INRIA Lille, Building B. http://www.inria.fr/centre/lille
>
> The plan is to push together to evaluate which bugs need to be fixed before a release (and of course fix as many as possible).
> Please contact us if you plan to attend until 30/10!
>
> http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/web/pier/Events/PharoSprintNov12
>
> --
> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

--
http://tulipemoutarde.be
CA: +1 778 558 3225
BE: +32 65 709 131

Re: [Call for Participation] Pharo Sprint Nov 2

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
I'll be there.

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu

On 22 Oct 2012, at 11:20, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> RMoD is organizing a Pharo Sprint
>
> • When? Fr, Nov 2nd. Starting at 9am
> • Where? INRIA Lille, Building B. http://www.inria.fr/centre/lille
>
> The plan is to push together to evaluate which bugs need to be fixed before a release (and of course fix as many as possible).
> Please contact us if you plan to attend until 30/10!
>
> http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/web/pier/Events/PharoSprintNov12
>
> --
> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: [Call for Participation] Pharo Sprint Nov 2

Santiago Bragagnolo
i'm going

2012/10/22 Marcus Denker <[hidden email]>
RMoD is organizing a Pharo Sprint

        • When? Fr, Nov 2nd. Starting at 9am
        • Where? INRIA Lille, Building B. http://www.inria.fr/centre/lille

The plan is to push together to evaluate which bugs need to be fixed before a release (and of course fix as many as possible).
Please contact us if you plan to attend until <a href="tel:30%2F10" value="+333010">30/10!

On Oct 22, 2012, at 11:54 AM, Francois Stephany <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Markus,

I plan to attend but I'll probably work on MongoTalk/Mongo-Voyage that day.

Do you have an address that we can enter in GPS/Google Maps?

Inria
40, avenue Halley
59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq
France

But google map is sligtly wrong placing the dot. It's a bit up the street (see the label).

It will be likely in Building B (across the street). I will later send a mail telling
you what to do when you arrive (as the Building A has a reception but B has
not...)

Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: [Call for Participation] Pharo Sprint Nov 2

fstephany
Ok, thanks!

On 22/10/12 12:50, Marcus Denker wrote:

> On Oct 22, 2012, at 11:54 AM, Francois Stephany
>
>> Hi Markus,
>>
>> I plan to attend but I'll probably work on MongoTalk/Mongo-Voyage that
>> day.
>>
>> Do you have an address that we can enter in GPS/Google Maps?
>>

> Inria
> 40, avenue Halley
> 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq
> France
>
> But google map is sligtly wrong placing the dot. It's a bit up the
> street (see the label).
>
> It will be likely in Building B (across the street). I will later send a
> mail telling
> you what to do when you arrive (as the Building A has a reception but B has
> not...)
>

> --
> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

--
http://tulipemoutarde.be
CA: +1 778 558 3225
BE: +32 65 709 131

Re: [Pharo-project] [Call for Participation] Pharo Sprint Nov 2

massive :)

> Yes. We'll be 6 from Ecole des Mines : Santiago, Nick, Mariano, Jannik (yes he's back :-), Luc, and me.

So we should go an buy cookies and drinks

Stef