Call for Pharo Mooc subtiles

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

The Pharo is a wonderful vehicule to promote Pharo and we need your help to translate the subtitles to different languages.

This year we will have english voices paid by Inria (thanks) but we cannot do everything and we need your help.

    https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoMooc/tree/master/Subtitles

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France

Re: Call for Pharo Mooc subtiles

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

We started to get the mooc teaser in Japanese, portuguese, ukrianian, spanish…
Join and help!

Thanks for pushing.

Stef

On 25 Aug 2017, at 11:25, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Tudor Girba-2
Great news!

Doru

> On Aug 26, 2017, at 12:45 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi guys
>
> We started to get the mooc teaser in Japanese, portuguese, ukrianian, spanish…
> Join and help!
>
> Thanks for pushing.
>
> Stef
>

>> On 25 Aug 2017, at 11:25, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi guys
>>
>> The Pharo is a wonderful vehicule to promote Pharo and we need your help to translate the subtitles to different languages.
>>
>> This year we will have english voices paid by Inria (thanks) but we cannot do everything and we need your help.
>>
>>     https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoMooc/tree/master/Subtitles
>>

>> Stef

>> Stéphane Ducasse
>> http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr
>> http://www.synectique.eu / http://www.pharo.org
>> 03 59 35 87 52
>> Assistant: Julie Jonas
>> FAX 03 59 57 78 50
>> TEL 03 59 35 86 16
>> S. Ducasse - Inria
>> 40, avenue Halley,
>> Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne, Bât.A, Park Plaza
>> Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
>> France

> Stéphane Ducasse
> http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr
> http://www.synectique.eu / http://www.pharo.org
> 03 59 35 87 52
> Assistant: Julie Jonas
> FAX 03 59 57 78 50
> TEL 03 59 35 86 16
> S. Ducasse - Inria
> 40, avenue Halley,
> Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne, Bât.A, Park Plaza
> Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
> France

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Every now and then stop and ask yourself if the war you're fighting is the right one."