The 4th Virtual Machine Meetup (VMM'17) is a venue for discussing the latest
research and developments in the area of managed language execution. It will be
held from 27th to 29th of September at the Charles University Prague,
Prague, Czech Republic and is colocated with the Managed Languages conference
2017 (http://d3s.mff.cuni.cz/conferences/manlang17/). We welcome presentations of new
research results, experience reports, as well as position statements that can
lead to interesting discussions.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Programming language design
- Dynamic and static program analysis
- Compiler construction
- Managed runtime architectures
- Data processing engines
- Distributed execution environments
If you would like to give a presentation, please submit a presentation abstract
(a title with max. 100 characters and an abstract with max. 400 characters) to
We may ask for additional information from you before making the program decision.
Presentation slots are either 30 minutes (long) or 15 minutes (short)
- Submissions: August 31st, 2017
- Author notification: September 1st, 2017
- Registration for participation: September 19th, 2017
- Virtual machine Meetup: Sep 27th to 29th at Charles University Prague
- Social Event: Sep 29th 2017, optional
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Smalltalk Research" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.