Call for TechTalks

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

As you might now, we organised “tech talks” in the past:

We would like to continue the next half of 2018 with this series.

The form itself is quite open: it can be a lecture, a demo, or just some “guided” discussion on Discord.

If you have ideas —> send me a mail.

Marcus

Re: Call for TechTalks

SergeStinckwich

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 11:36 AM Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

As you might now, we organised “tech talks” in the past:

We would like to continue the next half of 2018 with this series.

The form itself is quite open: it can be a lecture, a demo, or just some “guided” discussion on Discord.

If you have ideas —> send me a mail.

​I can do something about Machine Learning with TensorFlow and Pharo.
I already do a short presentation at the Pharo Club and another one will be done during ESUG 2018.

​A+
--
Serge Stinckwich
UMI UMMISCO 209 (SU/IRD/UY1)
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute."
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Call for TechTalks

Marcus Denker-4
That would be great!