Call for pairing

1 message Options

Call for pairing

Herby Vojčík
Hello!

I plan to move Amber:

  - from bower to npm,
  - from amd to es6 modules,
  - from requirejs to some more up to date loader / builder.

I would like to spend some time (a day, a weekend) on it with someone
else physically, as it can speed things / help with stuck situations.

Is there someone fluent in JS ecosystem and Amber willing to pair from
some nearby places (SVK, CZE, HUN, AUT, POL, UKR) coming to Bratislava
(or me going there if it's not too far and I will have the place to
sleep)? I can understand sk, cz, en and very probably hu and ru fine;
maybe won't be able to answer in last two very fluently, though.

Herby