Call for translation of the book "Pharo By Example" for Portuguese

Call for translation of the book "Pharo By Example" for Portuguese

Fabio Oliveira
Hi list!

I would like to invite Portuguese speakers to join the group
responsible for translating the on-line book "Pharo By Example" to
Portuguese.

It's a great oportunity to give a contribution to the community, and
help spread this great language.

If you want, contact me: fabio.braga at gmail.

See you!

--
Fábio Braga de Oliveira
Facebook: http://pt-br.facebook.com/fboliveira?p

Re: Call for translation of the book "Pharo By Example" for Portuguese

Stéphane Ducasse
thanks a lot
we are really happy about this effort.

Stef