classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Calypso bugs with metalinks in latest 7

Steven Costiou-2

Hi,

running Reflectivity tests (e.g. ReflectivityReificationTest) provokes errors and tests fails:

RGMethodDefinition did not understand #isDeprecated. Seems to be located in MetaLinkChanged calypso extension (the 4 methods provoke the same bug).

To reproduce it i used the launcher to get the latest pharo 7 and the script from here to get Calypso https://github.com/dionisiydk/Calypso

Also, is it possible to switch off ClyCriticsAnalysis ? I have problems while experimenting with instance-specific metalinks, and i cannot yet describe exactly how to reproduce it. I'd like to disable it until i can fix bugs in my own work before reactivating it...

Steven.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Calypso bugs with metalinks in latest 7

Denis Kudriashov
Hi.

It looks strange because Calypso do not use Ring classes.

To disable critiques look at Problems section in github Calypso

2017-12-07 10:50 GMT+01:00 Steven Costiou <[hidden email]>:

Hi,

running Reflectivity tests (e.g. ReflectivityReificationTest) provokes errors and tests fails:

RGMethodDefinition did not understand #isDeprecated. Seems to be located in MetaLinkChanged calypso extension (the 4 methods provoke the same bug).

To reproduce it i used the launcher to get the latest pharo 7 and the script from here to get Calypso https://github.com/dionisiydk/Calypso

Also, is it possible to switch off ClyCriticsAnalysis ? I have problems while experimenting with instance-specific metalinks, and i cannot yet describe exactly how to reproduce it. I'd like to disable it until i can fix bugs in my own work before reactivating it...

Steven.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Calypso bugs with metalinks in latest 7

Steven Costiou-2

To disable critiques look at Problems section in github Calypso

Aw... sorry. I didn't read the whole page before so i didn't see it... thanks.