Calypso equivalent <nautilusGlobalPackageMenu>

Calypso equivalent <nautilusGlobalPackageMenu>

Ben Coman
What is the Calypso equivalent of <nautilusGlobalPackageMenu> ?
I need to add an extra menu item to the Packages context menu.

cheers -ben

Re: Calypso equivalent <nautilusGlobalPackageMenu>

Denis Kudriashov
Hi Ben.

All Calypso commands are implemented with Commander. Look for example at remove package command. The menu item is declared by SycRemovePackageCommand class>>#fullBrowserMenuActivation.