Calypso error after clean up

HilaireFernandes
Hello,

I have this error when opening calypso on a P7 image, likely the critic
stuff. The image was tightly cleaned. Likely one package was removed and
it should not. Any idea which package family to look at

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Error: You may not create any more undefined objects--use nil.png (189K) Download Attachment

Re: Calypso error after clean up

Denis Kudriashov
Hi.

Try clean Calypso with "ClyNavigationEnvironment reset" and then reopen browser.
If error will not disappear then problem could be related to the state of RPackageOrganizer in your image. Do you see from debugger what is missing in the package?

Hello,

I have this error when opening calypso on a P7 image, likely the critic stuff. The image was tightly cleaned. Likely one package was removed and it should not. Any idea which package family to look at

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: Calypso error after clean up

Denis Kudriashov
Also you can completely disable critiques:

ClyCriticBrowserPlugin disable.
ClyCriticEnvironmentPlugin disable.
ClyNavigationEnvironment reset.

And reopen browser.

Hi.

Try clean Calypso with "ClyNavigationEnvironment reset" and then reopen browser.
If error will not disappear then problem could be related to the state of RPackageOrganizer in your image. Do you see from debugger what is missing in the package?

Hello,

I have this error when opening calypso on a P7 image, likely the critic stuff. The image was tightly cleaned. Likely one package was removed and it should not. Any idea which package family to look at

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: Calypso error after clean up

HilaireFernandes
The Manifest- packages were missing. It resolves the problem.

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu