Calypso feedback

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi denis

Now I decided to use Calypso all the time :)

I do not know if this is the latest version but I loaded it today from the catalog browser.

- When I do sender/implementors of and I get multiple pane in the message browser
and I want to close one pane using command-W I close the editor but not the pane

Stef

Inline image 1

Re: Calypso feedback

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi denis

Another little glitch

When I filter the package list
for example Simple it filters correctly.
Now if I press on project and packages the filter is not active anymore.

Stef

On Sat, Jun 3, 2017 at 10:54 AM, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi denis

Now I decided to use Calypso all the time :)

I do not know if this is the latest version but I loaded it today from the catalog browser.

- When I do sender/implementors of and I get multiple pane in the message browser
and I want to close one pane using command-W I close the editor but not the pane

Stef

Inline image 1

It will be fixed when Nautilus-style filter will be done. (filter is shared between new Nautilus windows)

Re: Calypso feedback

Denis Kudriashov

Hi denis

Now I decided to use Calypso all the time :)

Good idea :)

I do not know if this is the latest version but I loaded it today from the catalog browser.

It is latest stable version. Next one will be ready soon.

- When I do sender/implementors of and I get multiple pane in the message browser
and I want to close one pane using command-W I close the editor but not the pane

Sadly it is problem of GroupWindow. But it is issue for Pharo 7. Now some hack will be needed inside Calypso.

Re: Calypso feedback

abergel
> Now I decided to use Calypso all the time :)

Are the refactoring available in Calypso?

Alexandre

> I do not know if this is the latest version but I loaded it today from the catalog browser.
>
> - When I do sender/implementors of and I get multiple pane in the message browser
> and I want to close one pane using command-W I close the editor but not the pane
>

> Stef
>
> <Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 10.53.38.png>

Re: Calypso feedback

Denis Kudriashov

> Now I decided to use Calypso all the time :)

Are the refactoring available in Calypso?

Yes, but most usable for me :).
Give me feedback what is missing for you. It is easy to add any new command