Calypso: how to see two different methods (without diff) side by side?

Calypso: how to see two different methods (without diff) side by side?

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi denis

I do not really use a method diff but I would love to be able to see
two methods
side by side.

Re: Calypso: how to see two different methods (without diff) side by side?

Denis Kudriashov
Hi Stef.

I found very simple way how to support it. So maybe next release if there will be time.

Best regards,
Denis

Hi denis

I do not really use a method diff but I would love to be able to see
two methods
side by side.

Re: Calypso: how to see two different methods (without diff) side by side?

Stephane Ducasse-3
super!