Calypso technology preview.

Ben Coman
It is probably much too late to suggest this, but if Calypso is a candidate for our next browser, perhaps it could be included in Pharo 6 as a technology preview?
Or maybe in a half-year point release Pharo 6.x ?

cheers -ben

Re: Calypso technology preview.

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi ben

It is better to load it because for example I could not load a new version the last time I tried to update.
We should lower the stress of the releasers.

Stef

On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 4:47 AM, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:
It is probably much too late to suggest this, but if Calypso is a candidate for our next browser, perhaps it could be included in Pharo 6 as a technology preview?
Or maybe in a half-year point release Pharo 6.x ?

cheers -ben

Re: Calypso technology preview.

NorbertHartl

Am 20.05.2017 um 09:54 schrieb Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:

Hi ben

It is better to load it because for example I could not load a new version the last time I tried to update.
We should lower the stress of the releasers.

Yes, and release twice as often 😉

Norbert