Camp Smalltalk "Supreme" coming next year...

Camp Smalltalk "Supreme" coming next year...

Seth Berman
Hello VAST Community,

Another Camp Smalltalk event is coming.
Instantiations is pleased to help sponsor the event and there will be Instantiations staff in attendance. We are looking forward to it and hope to see you there!

Below is a note from Richard Eng (organizer) giving more details of the event.
... I have successfully nailed down the most exciting roster of keynote speakers for Camp Smalltalk Supreme next year. Here they are:
  1. Adele Goldberg — co-creator of Smalltalk
  2. Dan Ingalls — co-creator of Smalltalk
  3. Kent Beck — Smalltalk pioneer
  4. David Buck — Smalltalk veteran and podcaster
This will be the greatest programming language birthday bash ever. As I wrote to Dan Ingalls...

"I checked birthday celebrations for other languages like FORTRAN, LISP, COBOL, BASIC, and Pascal, and they were quite anemic."

For more information, visit: https://gofund.me/225341e3

I invite presenters to register.

Re: Camp Smalltalk "Supreme" coming next year...

Wayne Johnston
Very cool!