Camp Smalltalk news?

rjuli...@gmail.com
I know I sometimes have a bad habit of "inventing" memories...
but did I actually hear of a potential Camp Smalltalk to be
held this Spring?

Here's hoping....

Julian

Re: Camp Smalltalk news?

Seth Berman
Hi Julian,

Instantiations will very likely do an event this year, but not for the Spring.

We are actually preparing for a number of presentations on VA Smalltalk
for a Spring IoT conference in Raleigh (more news on that in the coming weeks).
On top of everything else, it would have been too much for us to organize a Camp Smalltalk for a similar timeframe.

However, we have had a few discussions on it internally and are excited to either organize, or help others organize, a
Camp Smalltalk event for this year.  We certainly will let people know and try to give many months of lead time.

- Seth

On Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 12:25:23 AM UTC-5, Julian Ford wrote:
I know I sometimes have a bad habit of "inventing" memories...
but did I actually hear of a potential Camp Smalltalk to be
held this Spring?

Here's hoping....

Julian

Re: Camp Smalltalk news?

rjuli...@gmail.com
Thanks, Seth!

Looking forward to whatever gets organized....

Julian