Can I change gem obj temp cache dynamically on current gem?

Can I change gem obj temp cache dynamically on current gem?

GLASS mailing list
I am reading the comment in System >> configurationAt: aName put: aValue
and such a setting is not mentioned there, so I suspect it might not be possible.  Is this correct? If possible, how so?

Thanks in advance,

Re: Can I change gem obj temp cache dynamically on current gem?

GLASS mailing list

On 05/29/2017 10:19 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass wrote:
> I am reading the comment in System >> configurationAt: aName put: aValue
> and such a setting is not mentioned there, so I suspect it might not
> be possible.  Is this correct? If possible, how so?
Unfortunately it isn't possible to dynamically change the size of the
temp obj cache ... the size of the temp obj cache is fixed a process
startup time ...

Dale

Re: Can I change gem obj temp cache dynamically on current gem?

GLASS mailing list
Yeah...I imagined (because of how memory is request to the OS etc).

Thanks Dale. At least I discovered that there are a few that can be changed dynamically.