Can I create an animated presentation with voice narration with Lively?

Can I create an animated presentation with voice narration with Lively?

Chip Nowacek
Is LK ready for that kind of work?

Thanks

Re: Can I create an animated presentation with voice narration with Lively?

Robert Krahn-4
Your question is rather open and I interpret it as being able to do speech synthesis.

Yes, this is possible. There are various approaches that allow that, one implemented here:

And that's not a feature of Lively but of web browsers.

Best,
Robert