Can I still download the old 64bit 6.0 vm?

Can I still download the old 64bit 6.0 vm?

Tim Mackinnon
Hi - since the update to pharo 6.1, my PharoLambda project has stopped building. I’m trying to diagnose what is going wrong, and I wanted to zeroconf download the older Pharo6.0 vm and image - is that still possible?

I seem to be getting an error with loading a metacello package as I am getting a null repository error.

I am retrying now with a non minimal image to try and diagnose the issue, but thought it worth asking about version control of these things.

Tim

Re: Can I still download the old 64bit 6.0 vm?

Tim Mackinnon
Actually it looks like the minimal 6.1 image is broken in a different way to the 6.0 image (this is the https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo-6.0-Update-Step-3.2-Minimal/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Pharo-minimal-64.zip one, and I recall there were some other variants to try).

Tim

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone