Can OSProcess functionality be implemented using FFI instead of plugin?

Can OSProcess functionality be implemented using FFI instead of plugin? – Hi, David, all i just want to know, if we can use FFI calls, for implementing an OSProcessPlugin functionality (or at least most of it). and ...
On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 6:23 PM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua@...> wrote: > Hi, David, all > > i just want to know, if we can use FF...
On 5 May 2012 18:00, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda@...> wrote: > > > On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 6:23 PM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua@....
2012/5/6 Igor Stasenko <siguctua@...>: > On 5 May 2012 18:00, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda@...> wrote: >> >> >&g...
Hi, On May 6, 2012, at 9:45 AM, Nicolas Cellier wrote: > 2012/5/6 Igor Stasenko <siguctua@...>: >> On 5 May 2012 18:00, Elio...
2012/5/6 Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm@...>: > Hi, > > On May 6, 2012, at 9:45 AM, Nicolas Cellier wrote: > >> 2012/5/...
On May 6, 2012, at 1:16 PM, Nicolas Cellier wrote: > 2012/5/6 Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm@...>: >> Hi, >> >> ...
On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm@...>wrote: > <snip> > I'm more worried about having all-platfor...
2012/5/6 Guillermo Polito <guillermopolito@...>: > > > On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm@...> ...
On 6 May 2012 17:08, Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice@...> wrote: > 2012/5/6 Guillermo Polito <guillermopolito@...>: >...
2012/5/6 Igor Stasenko <siguctua@...>: > On 6 May 2012 17:08, Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice@...> wrote: >> 2012...
On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:14 AM, Nicolas Cellier < nicolas.cellier.aka.nice@...> wrote: > 2012/5/6 Igor Stasenko <siguctua@...>:...
On 7 May 2012 20:15, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda@...> wrote: > > > > On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:14 AM, Nicolas Cellier <ni...
2012/5/8 Igor Stasenko <siguctua@...>: > On 7 May 2012 20:15, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda@...> wrote: >> >> >&g...
Re: [Pharo-project] [Vm-dev] Re: Can OSProcess functionality be implemented using FFI instead of plugin? – On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 6:00 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck < marianopeck@...> wrote: > > Hi all, > > Sorry for reviving an ol...
On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 11:02 PM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda@...> wrote: > > > On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 6:00 AM, Mariano Mar...
Hi Mariano, On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 6:25 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck < marianopeck@...> wrote: > > > On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at...
> > > Let's say we define a subclass of SharedPool called FFISharedPool. > FFISharedPool 's job is to manage autogenerating a C fil...
Hi Eliot, I still don't understand why this platform-specific data (external datatypes sizes, constants values) has to be written as a json ...
Hi Thierry, > On Jan 17, 2016, at 6:10 AM, Thierry Goubier <thierry.goubier@...> wrote: > > Hi Eliot, > > I still do...
Le 17/01/2016 15:47, Eliot Miranda a écrit : > Hi Thierry, > >> On Jan 17, 2016, at 6:10 AM, Thierry Goubier >> <thierry....
Hi Eliot, Thanks, much clearer now. Sometimes I am slow :) I was confused because I was only thinking in libc kind of lib (very kernel and ...
Re: [Pharo-project] [Vm-dev] Re: Can OSProcess functionality be implemented using FFI instead of plugin? – On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 4:37 PM, Levente Uzonyi <leves@...> wrote: > > On Sat, 16 Jan 2016, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote: > &...
Hi Levente, > On Jan 17, 2016, at 7:30 AM, Levente Uzonyi <leves@...> wrote: > >> On Sat, 16 Jan 2016, Eliot Miranda wrote...
> On Jan 17, 2016, at 8:53 AM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda@...> wrote: > > Hi Levente, > >>> On Jan 17, 2016...
Re: [squeak-dev] [Pharo-project] [Vm-dev] Re: Can OSProcess functionality be implemented using FFI instead of plugin? – On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 12:13 PM, stephane ducasse < stephane.ducasse@...> wrote: > > > On 17 Jan 2016, at 18:04, Eliot Miran...
wow impressive work guys , thats awesome news. On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 6:53 PM Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda@...> wrote: > > Hi...
since most of Nicolas concerns were answered by others, there's only one thing i'd like to say about: platform-specifc zoo. At first look it ...
2012/5/6 Igor Stasenko <siguctua@...>: > since most of Nicolas concerns were answered by others, there's only > one thing i'd like t...
Hi nicolas >>>> It's of course cough-able because this complexity then spread into m4 > macros for configure scripts and other ...
On 5 May 2012 17:00, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda@...> wrote: > > > On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 6:23 PM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua@....
On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 9:00 AM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda@...>wrote: > > > On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 6:23 PM, Igor Stasenko &l...
On Sat, May 05, 2012 at 03:23:15AM +0200, Igor Stasenko wrote: > Hi, David, all > > i just want to know, if we can use FFI calls, for...