Can not make the right mouse button work

Can not make the right mouse button work

hernan.wilkinson
Hi,
 in the latest image I can not make the right mouse button work....
 Preferences swapMouseButtons returns false as in the previous image that worked... any idea?

 Thanks,
 Hernan.

Re: Can not make the right mouse button work

nchillo
Take a look at the VM Mouse Mapping attributes (In windows> right click in the squeak icon from taskbar).
Activate the 3 Buttons mouse and it should work.

Nicolas

2009/6/17 Hernan Wilkinson <[hidden email]>
Hi,
 in the latest image I can not make the right mouse button work....
 Preferences swapMouseButtons returns false as in the previous image that worked... any idea?

 Thanks,
 Hernan.

Re: Can not make the right mouse button work

hernan.wilkinson
I should have said that I'm using Ubuntu...
(When I copy the image to a windows system, after some time, yes some time, it started to work...)

2009/6/17 Nicolas Chillo <[hidden email]>
Take a look at the VM Mouse Mapping attributes (In windows> right click in the squeak icon from taskbar).
Activate the 3 Buttons mouse and it should work.

Nicolas

2009/6/17 Hernan Wilkinson <[hidden email]>
Hi,
 in the latest image I can not make the right mouse button work....
 Preferences swapMouseButtons returns false as in the previous image that worked... any idea?

 Thanks,
 Hernan.

Re: Can not make the right mouse button work

hernan.wilkinson
Something is wrong with the right mouse button... It started to work as expected after using the image for some time and then it stop working (I had to press the wheel instead of the right button)...
Does anybody have the same problem?

2009/6/18 Hernan Wilkinson <[hidden email]>
Something is wrong with the right mouse button... It started to work as expected after using the image for some time and then it stop working (I had to press the wheel instead of the right button)...
Does anybody have the same problem?

I just download pharo0.1-10342dev09.06.3 and in my Linux 8.10 is working well out of the box.

This is weird.