Can't Quit Pharo

Scott Clausen
Hello,

I just downloaded Pharo and am excited to explore Smalltalk with it.

I have run into one small problem. I can't quit Pharo either with Cmd-Q or via menu selection. I have to force quit it.

Are there any workarounds or any other advice for me?

I' running running Mac OS X 10.6.5.

Thanks,

Scott

A man who limits his interests limits his life.

-- Vincent Price

Re: Can't Quit Pharo

Luc Fabresse
Hi Scott,

 Which virtual machine do you use and which image?
 and which versions?

#Luc

2010/11/16 Scott Clausen <[hidden email]>
Hello,

I just downloaded Pharo and am excited to explore Smalltalk with it.

I have run into one small problem. I can't quit Pharo either with Cmd-Q or via menu selection. I have to force quit it.

Are there any workarounds or any other advice for me?

I' running running Mac OS X 10.6.5.

Thanks,

Scott

A man who limits his interests limits his life.

-- Vincent Price

Re: Can't quit Pharo

Scott Clausen
"Hi Scott,

Which virtual machine do you use and which image?
and which versions?

Luc"

Luc,

I'm using Pharo-1.1-OneClick on OSX 10.6.5. It appeared to be the easiest path to get started.

Everything seems to work fine otherwise.

Scott

A man who limits his interests limits his life.

-- Vincent Price

Re: Can't Quit Pharo

patmaddox
Click on the background to bring up the World menu, and you'll see "Quit" and "Save and Quit" options at the bottom.