Can't get to Ian's Home Page!

Randy Manning
I can't get to Ian's Home Page http://www.iandb.org.uk .
'Want to download the archives.
Also, The DSDN link http://needle.anest.ufl.edu/anest4/bills/DSDN_news.htm
on the NewsgroupArchives Wiki page is not working!

~ Randy

Re: Can't get to Ian's Home Page!

Bill Schwab
Randy,

> I can't get to Ian's Home Page http://www.iandb.org.uk .
> 'Want to download the archives.
> Also, The DSDN link http://needle.anest.ufl.edu/anest4/bills/DSDN_news.htm
> on the NewsgroupArchives Wiki page is not working!

I'm not sure about Ian's site, but, needle was acting up late yesterday,
which would clobber the DSDN site. That latter probably won't be back up
until early next week though :(

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: Can't get to Ian's Home Page!

Ian Bartholomew-6
Randy,

> I can't get to Ian's Home Page http://www.iandb.org.uk .
> 'Want to download the archives.

Sorry. There's a major(ish) problem with a backbone in the UK that is
seriously affecting my web space provider.  A big reboot was supposed to be
occurring 20 minutes ago (as I type) but the fact that the site is still
down does not bode well.

My e-mail has been down all day as well so if anyone has mailed me I will
respond ASAP.

Regards
    Ian

Re: Can't get to Ian's Home Page!

Ian Bartholomew-6
Randy,

> I can't get to Ian's Home Page http://www.iandb.org.uk .
> 'Want to download the archives.

Sorry. There's a major(ish) problem with a backbone in the UK that is
seriously affecting my web space provider.  A big reboot was supposed to be
occurring 20 minutes ago (as I type) but the fact that the site is still
down does not bode well.

My e-mail has been down all day as well so if anyone has mailed me I will
respond ASAP.

Regards
    Ian

Re: Can't get to Ian's Home Page!

Ian Bartholomew-6
The web situation is looking a bit bad now, the reboot didn't work and there
are a lot of heads being scratched ...

I've uploaded the archive files to ...

www.smalltalker.plus.com/1997.zip (800K)
www.smalltalker.plus.com/1998.zip (1M)
www.smalltalker.plus.com/1999.zip (1.2M)
www.smalltalker.plus.com/2000.zip (1.7M)
www.smalltalker.plus.com/2001.zip (1.6M)
www.smalltalker.plus.com/2002m1.zip (117K)

Mail me at [hidden email] if there any problems

Regards
    Ian

Re: Can't get to Ian's Home Page!

Randy Manning
Ian,
I got the archives downloaded !
Can't wait to browse them with your archive browser.
Thanks
    Randy