Can't update pharo0.1-10318dev09.05.4

Oscar Nierstrasz

Hi Folks,

I just downloaded the latest pharo-dev and tried to update it.  I got
12 "Undefined Object>>doesNotUnderstand: #includes" messages.

I don't see any issue logged for this yet.  Anyone else seen this?

- on

Re: Can't update pharo0.1-10318dev09.05.4

Oscar Nierstrasz

Ah -- must be related to all the morph issues that have been posted.
I think it is not the update at all that is the problem.

- on