Can we get playground not hidding the old workspace?

1 message Options

Can we get playground not hidding the old workspace?

stepharo
Hi guys

Can we get playground not hidding the old workspace?
The textselection is awfull.

Why do we sacrifice what is working in Pharo?
Some keybindings are not working,

registerToolsOn: registry
     "Add ourselves to registry. See [Smalltalk tools]"
     "self registerToolsOn: Smalltalk tools"
     registry register: self as: #playground

SmalltalkImage current resetTools  is broken on Moose :(
Great!

Then why the syntax highlithging does not support correctly the display
of incomplete class names and selector?

I will really consider to ask the rmod team to make its own Moose build
with decent default
because this is each time the same story instead of having the time to
fix a problem (snapshotcello is not working with latest moose
then I lose times to fix the system to work as good as the default pharo).