Can you force to load a package?

1 message Options

Can you force to load a package?

Janos Kazsoki
Hi,

I just tried to load the DalekTron package of Andy into D5. After
cleaning up some missing prerequisites, I get a version error from the
package browser.

Now: I know it does not work (the views are in the new, D6 form saved
and so on). But for educational purpose I would like to study the rest
from within Dolphin, and not in the st format. I know, the informationn
content is the same, but from within the IDE it is better formatted for
the human perception.

So is there a way in Dolphin to load a package even if there is an
error (for ex. version error) during the load?

(In VW if you have a bad package, you can just push the ignore button,
and the classes will be loaded after writing the error to transcript.)

Thank you,
Janos