Can you say "fuel" when one of its packages is changed?

Can you say "fuel" when one of its packages is changed?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi guys. As you can imagine, even if Fuel was integrated in 2.0, we continue developing it in our repo. This means that we have to merge with the changes "we/you" do in the Fuel version integrated in Pharo 2.0.
To reduce the amount of work and to simplify the process, can I ask that in each issue that you provide a fix touches any of the Fuel packages, just say "Fuel" somewhere in the issue? I have a filter that detects if "Fuel" is part of an email so I will see it quickly and I will be able to merge it with our code base in ss3.

Thanks in advance,

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Can you say "fuel" when one of its packages is changed?

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Mariano Martinez Peck wrote
in each issue that you provide a fix touches any of the Fuel packages, just
say "Fuel" somewhere in the issue?
I added a label "Target-Fuel" to the issue tracker.

Cheers,
Sean
Cheers,
Sean