Cannot change ivars with inspector

Oscar Nierstrasz

If you open an inspector on a morph and try to edit the bounds, you
get will the following error:

OTNamedVariableNode(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #selectedClass

Is this correct behaviour?

[In Squeak by Example, we had an example where we did this.]

- on

Re: Cannot change ivars with inspector

Damien Cassou
On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 9:08 PM, Oscar Nierstrasz<[hidden email]> wrote:
> If you open an inspector on a morph and try to edit the bounds, you
> get will the following error:
>
> OTNamedVariableNode(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #selectedClass
>
> Is this correct behaviour?

Thank you for the report

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 10:20 PM, Damien Cassou<[hidden email]> wrote:
>> If you open an inspector on a morph and try to edit the bounds, you
>> get will the following error:
>>
>> OTNamedVariableNode(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #selectedClass
>>
>> Is this correct behaviour?

Fixed