Cannot create FAMIX models in Moose

Andrei Chis
Hi,

The current Moose build from https://ci.inria.fr/moose/job/moose-6.1 no longer works and there is the following error when creating a Famix model:
- "AssertionFailure: Link to opposite links should be a bijective operation... Please check your model!"

This is caused by `FAMIX.BehaviouralReference.pointed` and `FAMIX.BehaviouralReference.referer` that point to attributes in FAMIXBehaviouralEntity that are not there.
They were added by Famix-CPlusPlus that is now loaded by ConfigurationOfFamix.

Are there some commits missing that add the missing functionality to FAMIXBehaviouralEntity?
Or should we remove for now `Famix-CPlusPlus` from ConfigurationOfFamix?

Cheers,
Andrei

Re: Cannot create FAMIX models in Moose

CyrilFerlicot
On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 7:10 PM Andrei Chis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The current Moose build from https://ci.inria.fr/moose/job/moose-6.1 no longer works and there is the following error when creating a Famix model:
> - "AssertionFailure: Link to opposite links should be a bijective operation... Please check your model!"
>
> This is caused by `FAMIX.BehaviouralReference.pointed` and `FAMIX.BehaviouralReference.referer` that point to attributes in FAMIXBehaviouralEntity that are not there.
> They were added by Famix-CPlusPlus that is now loaded by ConfigurationOfFamix.
>
> Are there some commits missing that add the missing functionality to FAMIXBehaviouralEntity?
> Or should we remove for now `Famix-CPlusPlus` from ConfigurationOfFamix?

Hi,

Those are classes that were introduced in the C++ parser for some
bugfix. I added them to Moose because I thought they were fine but I
did not see that they were not valid at that time.

It's fine with me to just remove them for now.

> Cheers,
> Andrei

Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

Re: Cannot create FAMIX models in Moose

Andrei Chis
Ok. Then for now the package Famix-CPlusPlus is not loaded by ConfigurationOfFamix.

Cheers,
Andrei

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 10:40 AM Cyril Ferlicot <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 7:10 PM Andrei Chis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The current Moose build from https://ci.inria.fr/moose/job/moose-6.1 no longer works and there is the following error when creating a Famix model:
> - "AssertionFailure: Link to opposite links should be a bijective operation... Please check your model!"
>
> This is caused by `FAMIX.BehaviouralReference.pointed` and `FAMIX.BehaviouralReference.referer` that point to attributes in FAMIXBehaviouralEntity that are not there.
> They were added by Famix-CPlusPlus that is now loaded by ConfigurationOfFamix.
>
> Are there some commits missing that add the missing functionality to FAMIXBehaviouralEntity?
> Or should we remove for now `Famix-CPlusPlus` from ConfigurationOfFamix?

Hi,

Those are classes that were introduced in the C++ parser for some
bugfix. I added them to Moose because I thought they were fine but I
did not see that they were not valid at that time.

It's fine with me to just remove them for now.

> Cheers,
> Andrei

Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr