Cannot create VM Maker image on Mac

Ana Laura Felisatti

Hi!

We are trying to build a fresh VM Maker on Mac by executing the script "./buildspurtrunkvmmaker64image.sh" on a fresh clone of the repo. However, each time we do so the script hangs while updating the trunk image (the Squeak that is started and executes different tasks hangs). The last entry we see is:
Squeak64.201908310850.app/Contents/MacOS/Squeak trunk6-64.image UpdateSqueakTrunkImage.st

Has anyone seen this issue before? Is there any way to work around it?

Thanks!
A. Felisatti