Cannot inspect a temporary in debugger

Nicolas Cellier
Hi again,
I'm experiencing strange behaviour again...
This is with Pharo7.0-32bit-a8a1e21.image
the temp variable index does not want to print value in bottom pane.
but when I attempt to inspect it from code pane, no more luck...

Images intégrées 1

Re: Cannot inspect a temporary in debugger

Stephane Ducasse-3
Thanks for pushing the debugger.
I do not really like the list of binding in the inspector pane.

Stef