Cannot merge anymore in PharoCore 11140

Mariano Martinez Peck
Try to merge any slice from Inbox, it search, it diffs but no popup with the merge is raised.

Cheers

Mariano

Re: Cannot merge anymore in PharoCore 11140

Mariano Martinez Peck
We lost MCMergeResolutionRequest >> defaultAction

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
Try to merge any slice from Inbox, it search, it diffs but no popup with the merge is raised.

Cheers

Mariano

Re: Cannot merge anymore in PharoCore 11140

Mariano Martinez Peck
Yes, puting again that method it works.

Marcus we should check because maybe with the move of 11140 or 11139 we loose more methods.
We just discovered that because we saw it, but maybe there are other problems. Could you check ?

Thanks

Mariano

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 5:27 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
We lost MCMergeResolutionRequest >> defaultAction

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
Try to merge any slice from Inbox, it search, it diffs but no popup with the merge is raised.

Cheers

Mariano

Re: Cannot merge anymore in PharoCore 11140

Marcus Denker-4

On Jan 8, 2010, at 5:27 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> We lost MCMergeResolutionRequest >> defaultAction

Hmm.... I think this was categorized to be part of *PolyMorph... (as it calls a method that is
categorized like that) all this PackageInfo crap does
not work.

        Marcus

On Jan 8, 2010, at 5:32 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Yes, puting again that method it works.
>
> Marcus we should check because maybe with the move of 11140 or 11139 we loose more methods.
> We just discovered that because we saw it, but maybe there are other problems. Could you check ?

I will check. PackageInfo is *broken*. Completelely.

        Marcus

Re: Cannot merge anymore in PharoCore 11140

Marcus Denker-4

On Jan 8, 2010, at 5:32 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Yes, puting again that method it works.
>
> Marcus we should check because maybe with the move of 11140 or 11139 we loose more methods.
> We just discovered that because we saw it, but maybe there are other problems. Could you check ?

fixed with update 11143

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de