CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Cant handle MouseEvents in VisualWorks

Paul Baumann

Milton,

Did you declare though #constructEventsTriggered that your VisualPart is interested in being notified of #mouseEnter events?

From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of milton mamani
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 14:56
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [vwnc] Cant handle MouseEvents in VisualWorks

Hi to all,

I been working in a project(DK). and I tried to customize the mouse events, But currently this is not working.

I send you a simple code of DK, with a window, define an custom VisualPart and its Controller.

In DKController you can find the method mouseEnter:, but this is not working. (I need to know why this method do not work).

What steps did I miss to enable mouse events?

DK runs in VW 7.10 with Cairo.

Best regards,

Milton

This message may contain confidential information and is intended for specific recipients unless explicitly noted otherwise. If you have reason to believe you are not an intended recipient of this message, please delete it and notify the sender. This message may not represent the opinion of Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (ICE), its subsidiaries or affiliates, and does not constitute a contract or guarantee. Unencrypted electronic mail is not secure and the recipient of this message is expected to provide safeguards from viruses and pursue alternate means of communication where privacy or a binding message is desired.