Canvas>>drawEdge:.. in GDIPlus ImageView

1 message Options

Canvas>>drawEdge:.. in GDIPlus ImageView

Chris Uppal-3
I'm pleased to see that the GDIPlus ImageView package has been re-instated in
the new beta.  Can I repeat the other part of my earlier request that the loose
method Canvas>>drawEdge:.. be moved into a base package ?  It has nothing to do
with ImageView, but is generally useful.  (It would also allow me to remove the
corresponding method from one of my extension packages).

You might also like to add:

Win32Constants
 at: 'BDR_RAISEDOUTER' put: 16r0001;
 at: 'BDR_SUNKENOUTER' put: 16r0002;
 at: 'BDR_RAISEDINNER' put: 16r0004;
 at: 'BDR_SUNKENINNER' put: 16r0008;
 yourself.

Although I can easily add those to my own packages if needs be.

Should I re-raise the ER ?

    -- chris