Cargo & Future Proofing Releases

1 message Options

Cargo & Future Proofing Releases

Evan Donahue
Hi,

I will have a few general interest packages to release in the near future, for performance testing, contracts, and the like, and I'm wondering what the current story is for package release. I've heard some things about an upcoming "Cargo" package manager, so I'm wondering what the timeline on that is and whether I should be doing anything in anticipation of that, whether I should be putting things on the old Catalog, and just generally what the standard story is right now for releasing packages.

Thanks,
Evan