Case 12776 Cancelling-Previous-Contents-in-a-Workspace-clears-the-current-contents

Case 12776 Cancelling-Previous-Contents-in-a-Workspace-clears-the-current-contents

Ben Coman
Nicolai redid Henrik's fix for Case 12776 on latest image.  I've review and it works as advertised.  Monkey has validated it.

However I have a separate but related question.
How is Workspace > System window menu > Previous Contents...
supposed to work?

I thought maybe in Workspace doing
11111111 <Accept>
22222222 <Accept>
33333333 <Previous Contents...>
would bring up a list, but it comes up blank per attached snapshot...

cheers -ben

Re: Case 12776 Cancelling-Previous-Contents-in-a-Workspace-clears-the-current-contents

MartinW
btc wrote
However I have a separate but related question.
How is Workspace > System window menu > Previous Contents...
supposed to work?
- Write something in a Workspace.
- Close this Workspace (close the window) (accidentally...).
- Suppose you want the content of this workspace back.
- Open a new Workspace.
- Choose Workspace > System window menu > Previous Contents…
- Select the content from a previously closed Workspaces
-> this content will reappear in your Workspace

But what does "Accept" and "Cancel" mean in the context of a Workspace?