Case-sensitivity of "open source" - aka a dumb question

1 message Options

Case-sensitivity of "open source" - aka a dumb question

Bill Schwab
Andy,

I could be mis-remembering, but I thought I read a post of yours _somewhere_
that referenced a clear distinction between open source and Open Source.  A
couple of sentences (or paragraphs, whatever's easier) on the distinction or
even where to look for the official definition would be helpful.

<rumorControl>
BTW, I am **not** in any way implying that Dolphin should be free; I was
volunteered to write a summary of a meeting and want to get it right.
</rumorControl>

Have a good one,

Bill

--