Cassandra database and Pharo

Miguel Cobá
If you're interested in NoSQL databases in general and Cassandra in
particular, I wrote a little tutorial for accessing a Cassandra server
from Pharo.

http://miguel.leugim.com.mx/index.php/2010/03/31/accessing-cassandra-from-pharo/

Cheers
--
Miguel Cobá
http://miguel.leugim.com.mx

Re: Cassandra database and Pharo

Mariano Martinez Peck
This kind of mails, that are something like ANN would be cool to send it also to pharo.users ;)

I cc'ed them.

Ahh sorry, congratulations for the work. We have different persistence solutions and this is really cool :)

Cheers

Mariano