Catalog Browser documentation

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

is there somewhere documentation for Catalog Browser?

Specifically what everything it offers for configurations...
I've seen on class side methods #catalogKeywords, #catalogDescription but since I've haven't found docs (maybe Updated Pharo Book can have?) I don't know what else it offers.

Thanks,
Peter

Re: Catalog Browser documentation

stepharo
There is no doc.

Normally the template generated was self-explanatory but I do not know
if esteban kept it.

Le 26/7/15 00:33, Peter Uhnák a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> is there somewhere documentation for Catalog Browser?
>
> Specifically what everything it offers for configurations...
> I've seen on class side methods #catalogKeywords, #catalogDescription
> but since I've haven't found docs (maybe Updated Pharo Book can have?)
> I don't know what else it offers.
>
> Thanks,
> Peter

Re: Catalog Browser documentation

EstebanLM
I never touched it, so it has to be still there.
I think Versionner generates them, isn't?
In any case, there is an explanation in the catalog web page: catalog.pharo.org

Esteban

Le 26/7/15 12:01, Esteban Lorenzano a écrit :
> I never touched it, so it has to be still there.
> I think Versionner generates them, isn't?
> In any case, there is an explanation in the catalog web page: catalog.pharo.org

I do not know.
May be it was just in my proto.