Catalog does not update to include MessageFlowBrowser

Catalog does not update to include MessageFlowBrowser

Torsten Bergmann
Hi,

ConfigurationOfMessageFlowBrowser is in http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo50
for a week now but still not included in http://catalog.pharo.org

According to the description there is a daily catalog job - but so far no results. It is not
included although the config includes the necessary catalog methods.

- Is MetaRepoForPharo50 already recognized?
- Is it possible to "manually" trigger the catalog generation in case a new project is done?

Anyone able to look into this?

Thx
T.

Re: Catalog does not update to include MessageFlowBrowser

EstebanLM

> On 11 Sep 2015, at 16:29, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> ConfigurationOfMessageFlowBrowser is in http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo50
> for a week now but still not included in http://catalog.pharo.org
>
> According to the description there is a daily catalog job - but so far no results. It is not
> included although the config includes the necessary catalog methods.
>
> - Is MetaRepoForPharo50 already recognized?
> - Is it possible to "manually" trigger the catalog generation in case a new project is done?
>
> Anyone able to look into this?

I’ll check the logs.

Esteban

> Thx
> T.

Re: Catalog does not update to include MessageFlowBrowser

EstebanLM

> On 11 Sep 2015, at 16:38, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On 11 Sep 2015, at 16:29, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> ConfigurationOfMessageFlowBrowser is in http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo50
>> for a week now but still not included in http://catalog.pharo.org
>>
>> According to the description there is a daily catalog job - but so far no results. It is not
>> included although the config includes the necessary catalog methods.
>>
>> - Is MetaRepoForPharo50 already recognized?
>> - Is it possible to "manually" trigger the catalog generation in case a new project is done?
>>
>> Anyone able to look into this?
>
> I’ll check the logs.

fixed.
something went wrong when updating FFI (my fault :P) and then everything stop working. Of course there is a log who tells me that something went wrong, but I forget to check them :D

cheers,

> Esteban
>

>> Thx
>> T.

Re: Catalog does not update to include MessageFlowBrowser

Torsten Bergmann
Hi Esteban,

Unfortunately it is now completely broken, the JSON is not returned anymore:

http://catalog.pharo.org/catalog/json

gives

   MessageNotUnderstood: receiver of "repositoryUrl" is nil

Can you have a look again? Thanks!

Regards
Torsten

> Gesendet: Freitag, 11. September 2015 um 19:03 Uhr
> Von: "Esteban Lorenzano" <[hidden email]>
> An: "Torsten Bergmann" <[hidden email]>
> Cc: "Pharo Development List" <[hidden email]>
> Betreff: Re: Catalog does not update to include MessageFlowBrowser
>

> > On 11 Sep 2015, at 16:38, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >

> >> On 11 Sep 2015, at 16:29, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> ConfigurationOfMessageFlowBrowser is in http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo50
> >> for a week now but still not included in http://catalog.pharo.org
> >>
> >> According to the description there is a daily catalog job - but so far no results. It is not
> >> included although the config includes the necessary catalog methods.
> >>
> >> - Is MetaRepoForPharo50 already recognized?
> >> - Is it possible to "manually" trigger the catalog generation in case a new project is done?
> >>
> >> Anyone able to look into this?
> >
> > I’ll check the logs.
>
> fixed.
> something went wrong when updating FFI (my fault :P) and then everything stop working. Of course there is a log who tells me that something went wrong, but I forget to check them :D
>
> cheers,
>

> > Esteban
> >

> >> Thx
> >> T.

Re: Catalog does not update to include MessageFlowBrowser

EstebanLM
crap.
I will check it tomorrow.
there is a broken configuration there who is messing the full list :(

Esteban

> On 11 Sep 2015, at 21:04, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Esteban,
>
> Unfortunately it is now completely broken, the JSON is not returned anymore:
>
> http://catalog.pharo.org/catalog/json
>
> gives
>
>   MessageNotUnderstood: receiver of "repositoryUrl" is nil
>
> Can you have a look again? Thanks!
>
> Regards
> Torsten
>

>> Gesendet: Freitag, 11. September 2015 um 19:03 Uhr
>> Von: "Esteban Lorenzano" <[hidden email]>
>> An: "Torsten Bergmann" <[hidden email]>
>> Cc: "Pharo Development List" <[hidden email]>
>> Betreff: Re: Catalog does not update to include MessageFlowBrowser

>>> I’ll check the logs.
>>
>> fixed.
>> something went wrong when updating FFI (my fault :P) and then everything stop working. Of course there is a log who tells me that something went wrong, but I forget to check them :D
>>
>> cheers,
>>

>>> Esteban

Re: Catalog does not update to include MessageFlowBrowser

EstebanLM
ok, *now* it works :P