Catalog statistics (Who know this projects?)

12

Catalog statistics (Who know this projects?)

EstebanLM
So… I took a couple of minutes to do a small list of project description status:

From a total of 379 projects currently in the catalog, just 115 have a description and/or keywords associated.
Which means 264 are mysterious projects nobody can guess what are they about.

I was thinking most of this projects would be in Unsorted (or Pharo 3), but I found that many are also on Pharo 5 and 4…. which is frankly unacceptable :)
Even very important projects like Seaside or Garage and Glorp are not documented.

So, please people… take a look at your projects and PLEASE, provide a description and proper keywords… Nobody can guess what is Aconcagua (besides a cool mountain in south america), or Telescope, etc., etc., etc.

Here the list of non-documented projects:

http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo50/main
---
'A4BP'
'Aconcagua'
'BootstrapMagritte'
'Chalten'
'CommandShell'
'Cormas'
'DependencyAnalyser'
'FamixJS'
'FontAwesome'
'Garage'
'GarageConnectionPool'
'GarageGlorp'
'Glorp'
'Grease'
'IniModules'
'Kendrick'
'Magritte3'
'MagritteMagic'
'MetaBoardBoard'
'MyFirstWebApp'
'NBOpenGL'
'NeoJSON'
'OSProcess'
'PetitParser'
'Phexample'
'Pier3'
'Pier3AddOns'
'ProcessWrapper'
'RewriteTool'
'Seaside3'
'SimplePersistence'
'Ston'
'Telescope'
'Woden'
‘Xtreams'

http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo40/main
---
'AconcaguaDeluxe'
'AthensSVG'
'Autotest'
'CPanel'
'CreativeCommonsLive'
'DevFlow'
'EventRecorder'
'ExtendedNumberParser'
'ExternalWebBrowser2'
'FixedDecimal'
'Ghost'
'GraphViz'
'Gravatar'
'Hubcap'
'Infinity'
'Mandrill'
'Mathex'
'MemoryMonitor'
'MinimalConnectors'
'Mocketry'
'MongoTalk'
'NBSQLite3'
'NumericalMethods'
'ODBC'
'OSOSX'
'OSWindows'
'PackageDependenciesAnalysis'
'PharoLauncher'
'PlagueDoctor'
'Pomodoro'
'RemoteAnnouncement'
'SandstoneDb'
'Scheduler'
'ScriptManager'
'Shapes'
'SmallUML'
'Spreadsheet'
'Spy'
'StateSpecs'
'SuffixConditionals'
'Teachable'
'TestMock'
'Trees'
'Twilio'
'Vidi'
'VistaCursors'
'Viva'
'WiringPi'
'WorkingSet'
'XBase'
'sQuick'
‘sQuick_new'

http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo30/main
---
'Actalk'
'Arduino'
'BabyMock2'
'CTranslator'
'DBPedia'
'DigitalOcean'
'Forum'
'Fuel'
'GTDebugger'
'GTInspector'
'GTInspectorCore'
'GTPlayground'
'GTPlaygroundCore'
'GTSpotter'
'GToolkit'
'GlamourCore'
'GlorpDBX'
'GraphET'
'InstanceEncoder'
'Marina'
'Mechanize'
'Memcached'
'Moose'
'Pastell'
'PharoOnlineHelp'
'ProfStef'
'PythonParser'
'RFB'
'Roassal3d'
'SQLite3'
'Smallapack'
'SmalltalkHub'
'Snapshotcello'
'SortFunctions'
'Spotlight'
'Stamp'
'Tide'
'VersionBrowser'
‘Versionner'

http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository
---
'AXAnnouncements'
'Adore'
'Aida'
'Ajp'
'Algernon'
'Alien'
'Amers'
'Announcements'
'AutomaticMethodCategorizer'
'BetaNineIPAddress'
'CAnalyzer'
'CairoGraphics'
'CampSmalltalkLondon'
'Cecinestpasunepomme'
'CharacterMap'
'Chronos'
'CloudforkAWS'
'Cog'
'Connectors'
'ContextS'
'Control'
'Country'
'Countryside'
'DBXBrowser'
'DBXTools'
'DependencyBrowser'
'DependencyView'
'EnhancedOmniBrowser'
'ExternalIconFamily'
'ExternalWebBrowser'
'FileMan'
'FileTree'
'Filesystem'
'GemTools'
'Gitocello'
'Glamour'
'Gofer'
'GoferProjectLoader'
'GoogleAnalytics'
'HPDF'
'HealthReportProducer'
'HelpSystem'
'ICal'
'InstancesBrowser'
'JQueryWidgetBox'
'JavaScriptAnalyzer'
'Jejak'
'Keymapping'
'Kozen'
'KyotoTycoonClient'
'MaBase'
'MaClientServer'
'Magma'
'Magmafy'
'Magritte'
'Magritte2'
'Magritte3AddOns'
'MagritteAddOns2'
'Metacello'
'MetacelloBrowser'
'MetacelloPreview'
'MockGemStone'
'Mondrian'
'Money'
'MonticelloRedirect'
'Murmansk'
'Nagare'
'NativeBoost'
'Neo4reSt'
'NewECompletion'
'NewInspector'
'NewOCompletion'
'Nile'
'NotificationsArea'
'O2'
'OCompletion'
'OPAX'
'ObjectMetaTools'
'OmniBrowser'
'OmniBrowserLukas'
'Orca'
'PagedReader'
'Pharo'
'PharoMorphicExtras'
'PharoNonCore'
'Phriak'
'Pier'
'Pier2'
'PierAddOns'
'PierAddOns2'
'PostMark'
'ProcessModel'
'Quaternion'
'REPL'
'Raphael'
'RatPack'
'RefactoringBrowser'
'RefactoringTools'
'RoelTyper'
'SIXX'
'SPort2'
'SandcastleThemes'
'Scamper'
'Scribo'
'Seafox'
'Seaside'
'Seaside28'
'Seaside28Examples'
'Seaside30'
'SeasideJSON'
'SeasideRest'
'SeasideTesting'
'SharedWorkspace'
'Shout'
'SimpleApplescript'
'SoapOpera'
'SpellingServices'
'SpyForO2'
'Sqnappy'
'SqueakCheck'
'SqueakDBX'
'SqueakFS'
'SqueakSource'
'StOMP'
'Stripe'
'SunnysidePlanning2'
'SwaLint'
'Swazoo2'
'TODO'
'TimerDaemon'
'Tuio'
'VMMaker'
'Waterfall'
'WebClient'
'WebTester'
'XMLRPC'
'XMLSupport'
'Zodiac'

Re: Catalog statistics (Who know this projects?)

Stephan Eggermont-3
On 05-01-16 16:21, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

> So… I took a couple of minutes to do a small list of project description status:
>
>  From a total of 379 projects currently in the catalog, just 115 have a description and/or keywords associated.
> Which means 264 are mysterious projects nobody can guess what are they about.
>
> I was thinking most of this projects would be in Unsorted (or Pharo 3), but I found that many are also on Pharo 5 and 4…. which is frankly unacceptable :)
> Even very important projects like Seaside or Garage and Glorp are not documented.
>
> So, please people… take a look at your projects and PLEASE, provide a description and proper keywords… Nobody can guess what is Aconcagua (besides a cool mountain in south america), or Telescope, etc., etc., etc.
>
> Here the list of non-documented projects:

ss3 has no projects?

Stephan

Re: Catalog statistics (Who know this projects?)

EstebanLM

> On 05 Jan 2016, at 16:51, Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 05-01-16 16:21, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
>> So… I took a couple of minutes to do a small list of project description status:
>>
>> From a total of 379 projects currently in the catalog, just 115 have a description and/or keywords associated.
>> Which means 264 are mysterious projects nobody can guess what are they about.
>>
>> I was thinking most of this projects would be in Unsorted (or Pharo 3), but I found that many are also on Pharo 5 and 4…. which is frankly unacceptable :)
>> Even very important projects like Seaside or Garage and Glorp are not documented.
>>
>> So, please people… take a look at your projects and PLEASE, provide a description and proper keywords… Nobody can guess what is Aconcagua (besides a cool mountain in south america), or Telescope, etc., etc., etc.
>>
>> Here the list of non-documented projects:
>
> ss3 has no projects?

catalog just catalogs projects in the MetaRepos
you project can live where he wants, but configuration needs to be copied into MetaRepoForPharoXX

that’s how always was, and that’s what catalog shows :)

Esteban

On 05-01-16 16:56, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

>> On 05 Jan 2016, at 16:51, Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On 05-01-16 16:21, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
>>> So… I took a couple of minutes to do a small list of project description status:
>>>
>>>  From a total of 379 projects currently in the catalog, just 115 have a description and/or keywords associated.
>>> Which means 264 are mysterious projects nobody can guess what are they about.
>>>
>>> I was thinking most of this projects would be in Unsorted (or Pharo 3), but I found that many are also on Pharo 5 and 4…. which is frankly unacceptable :)
>>> Even very important projects like Seaside or Garage and Glorp are not documented.
>>>
>>> So, please people… take a look at your projects and PLEASE, provide a description and proper keywords… Nobody can guess what is Aconcagua (besides a cool mountain in south america), or Telescope, etc., etc., etc.
>>>
>>> Here the list of non-documented projects:
>>
>> ss3 has no projects?
>
> catalog just catalogs projects in the MetaRepos
> you project can live where he wants, but configuration needs to be copied into MetaRepoForPharoXX
>
> that’s how always was, and that’s what catalog shows :)

http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/MetaRepoForPharo20

Stephan

On 05 Jan 2016, at 17:06, Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 05-01-16 16:56, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

On 05 Jan 2016, at 16:51, Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 05-01-16 16:21, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
So… I took a couple of minutes to do a small list of project description status:

From a total of 379 projects currently in the catalog, just 115 have a description and/or keywords associated.
Which means 264 are mysterious projects nobody can guess what are they about.

I was thinking most of this projects would be in Unsorted (or Pharo 3), but I found that many are also on Pharo 5 and 4…. which is frankly unacceptable :)
Even very important projects like Seaside or Garage and Glorp are not documented.

So, please people… take a look at your projects and PLEASE, provide a description and proper keywords… Nobody can guess what is Aconcagua (besides a cool mountain in south america), or Telescope, etc., etc., etc.

Here the list of non-documented projects:

ss3 has no projects?

catalog just catalogs projects in the MetaRepos
you project can live where he wants, but configuration needs to be copied into MetaRepoForPharoXX

that’s how always was, and that’s what catalog shows :)

http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/MetaRepoForPharo20

hmmm… didn’t remember that existed :)
but i was even considering propose you to deprecate the unsorted repository (a lot of obsolete projects there)…

Esteban

Stephan

Re: Catalog statistics (Who know this projects?)

philippeback
I happen to know quite a number of projects.

So, what's the best path to follow to put a description in them?

Editing configs and saving to MetaRepo is not an issue but will put my name all over upon save, which is not really nice to people making the work.

I can spend a couple hours on it this week.

Please advise.

Phil

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 5:14 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 05 Jan 2016, at 17:06, Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 05-01-16 16:56, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

On 05 Jan 2016, at 16:51, Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 05-01-16 16:21, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
So… I took a couple of minutes to do a small list of project description status:

From a total of 379 projects currently in the catalog, just 115 have a description and/or keywords associated.

On 05 Jan 2016, at 17:35, [hidden email] wrote:

I happen to know quite a number of projects.

So, what's the best path to follow to put a description in them?

Editing configs and saving to MetaRepo is not an issue but will put my name all over upon save, which is not really nice to people making the work.

it doesn’t matter… your name will be just the config version, not the rest.

I can spend a couple hours on it this week.

+1

Please advise.

Phil

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 5:14 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 05 Jan 2016, at 17:06, Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 05-01-16 16:56, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

On 05 Jan 2016, at 16:51, Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 05-01-16 16:21, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
So… I took a couple of minutes to do a small list of project description status:

From a total of 379 projects currently in the catalog, just 115 have a description and/or keywords associated.
[...]

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

> On 05 Jan 2016, at 17:55, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On 05 Jan 2016, at 17:35, [hidden email] wrote:
>>
>> I happen to know quite a number of projects.
>>
>> So, what's the best path to follow to put a description in them?
>>
>> Editing configs and saving to MetaRepo is not an issue but will put my name all over upon save, which is not really nice to people making the work.
>
> it doesn’t matter… your name will be just the config version, not the rest.

But they most probably will get overwritten in the future.
The original 'source' configs need to be changed.

>> I can spend a couple hours on it this week.
>
> +1
>

>> Please advise.
>>
>> Phil
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 5:14 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

>>> http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/MetaRepoForPharo20
>>
>> hmmm… didn’t remember that existed :)
>> but i was even considering propose you to deprecate the unsorted repository (a lot of obsolete projects there)…
>>
>> Esteban
>>

>>> Stephan

Re: Catalog statistics (Who know this projects?)

Esteban A. Maringolo
> I happen to know quite a number of projects.
>
> So, what's the best path to follow to put a description in them?
>
> Editing configs and saving to MetaRepo is not an issue but will put my name
> all over upon save, which is not really nice to people making the work.
>
> I can spend a couple hours on it this week.

I wouldn't mind if you put your name in any of my repos, please let me
know if you need write access.

I tried to copy a Config to the MetaRepoForPharo40 and got a
MCPermissionDenied error. My user and pass are okay because I could
upload the package to my STHub repo before.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: Catalog statistics (Who know this projects?)

abergel
Hi Esteban,

Something weird: Woden contains the catalog information. Version 41 of ConfigurationOfWoden contains the 3 catalog methods. For pharo 5

Any idea what happened?

Cheers,
Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

On Jan 5, 2016, at 12:21 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

So… I took a couple of minutes to do a small list of project description status:

From a total of 379 projects currently in the catalog, just 115 have a description and/or keywords associated.
[...]

Esteban,

Maybe you could extend the job that generates the catalog with a log file that describes what goes wrong and how and then also publish that ?

Sven

> [...]
>> 'MetacelloPreview'
>> 'MockGemStone'
>> 'Mondrian'
>> 'Money'
>> 'MonticelloRedirect'
>> 'Murmansk'
>> 'Nagare'
>> 'NativeBoost'
>> 'Neo4reSt'
>> 'NewECompletion'
>> 'NewInspector'
>> 'NewOCompletion'
>> 'Nile'
>> 'NotificationsArea'
>> 'O2'
>> 'OCompletion'
>> 'OPAX'
>> 'ObjectMetaTools'
>> 'OmniBrowser'
>> 'OmniBrowserLukas'
>> 'Orca'
>> 'PagedReader'
>> 'Pharo'
>> 'PharoMorphicExtras'
>> 'PharoNonCore'
>> 'Phriak'
>> 'Pier'
>> 'Pier2'
>> 'PierAddOns'
>> 'PierAddOns2'
>> 'PostMark'
>> 'ProcessModel'
>> 'Quaternion'
>> 'REPL'
>> 'Raphael'
>> 'RatPack'
>> 'RefactoringBrowser'
>> 'RefactoringTools'
>> 'RoelTyper'
>> 'SIXX'
>> 'SPort2'
>> 'SandcastleThemes'
>> 'Scamper'
>> 'Scribo'
>> 'Seafox'
>> 'Seaside'
>> 'Seaside28'
>> 'Seaside28Examples'
>> 'Seaside30'
>> 'SeasideJSON'
>> 'SeasideRest'
>> 'SeasideTesting'
>> 'SharedWorkspace'
>> 'Shout'
>> 'SimpleApplescript'
>> 'SoapOpera'
>> 'SpellingServices'
>> 'SpyForO2'
>> 'Sqnappy'
>> 'SqueakCheck'
>> 'SqueakDBX'
>> 'SqueakFS'
>> 'SqueakSource'
>> 'StOMP'
>> 'Stripe'
>> 'SunnysidePlanning2'
>> 'SwaLint'
>> 'Swazoo2'
>> 'TODO'
>> 'TimerDaemon'
>> 'Tuio'
>> 'VMMaker'
>> 'Waterfall'
>> 'WebClient'
>> 'WebTester'
>> 'XMLRPC'
>> 'XMLSupport'
>> 'Zodiac'

Re: Catalog statistics (Who know this projects?)

http://catalog.pharo.org/catalog/note-for-developers

you added catalog information in instance side, you need to add them in class side.

On 05 Jan 2016, at 18:39, Alexandre Bergel <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Esteban,

Something weird: Woden contains the catalog information. Version 41 of ConfigurationOfWoden contains the 3 catalog methods. For pharo 5

Any idea what happened?

Cheers,
Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

On Jan 5, 2016, at 12:21 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

So… I took a couple of minutes to do a small list of project description status:

From a total of 379 projects currently in the catalog, just 115 have a description and/or keywords associated.
> [...]

'Stripe'
'SunnysidePlanning2'
'SwaLint'
'Swazoo2'
'TODO'
'TimerDaemon'
'Tuio'
'VMMaker'
'Waterfall'
'WebClient'
'WebTester'
'XMLRPC'
'XMLSupport'
'Zodiac'

Re: Catalog statistics (Who know this projects?)

EstebanLM

> On 05 Jan 2016, at 19:32, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Esteban,
>
> Maybe you could extend the job that generates the catalog with a log file that describes what goes wrong and how and then also publish that ?

I have a log, but it will not have much information that you can use.
For example, in case of Alex problem, it would say: no catalog methods found. Witch is more or less what we already know :)

Esteban

> Sven
>
>> On 05 Jan 2016, at 18:39, Alexandre Bergel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Esteban,
>>
>> Something weird: Woden contains the catalog information. Version 41 of ConfigurationOfWoden contains the 3 catalog methods. For pharo 5
>>
>> Any idea what happened?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Alexandre
>> --
>> _,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:
>> Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu
>> ^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;.
>>

>>> On Jan 5, 2016, at 12:21 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> So… I took a couple of minutes to do a small list of project description status:
>>>
>>> From a total of 379 projects currently in the catalog, just 115 have a description and/or keywords associated.
>>> Which means 264 are mysterious projects nobody can guess what are they about.
>>>
>>> I was thinking most of this projects would be in Unsorted (or Pharo 3), but I found that many are also on Pharo 5 and 4…. which is frankly unacceptable :)
>>> Even very important projects like Seaside or Garage and Glorp are not documented.
>>>
>>> So, please people… take a look at your projects and PLEASE, provide a description and proper keywords… Nobody can guess what is Aconcagua (besides a cool mountain in south america), or Telescope, etc., etc., etc.
>>>
>>> Here the list of non-documented projects:
>>>

>>> http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo50/main
>>> ---
>>> 'A4BP'
>>> 'Aconcagua'
>>> 'BootstrapMagritte'
>>> 'Chalten'
>>> 'CommandShell'
>>> 'Cormas'
>>> 'DependencyAnalyser'
>>> 'FamixJS'
>>> 'FontAwesome'
>>> 'Garage'
>>> 'GarageConnectionPool'
>>> 'GarageGlorp'
>>> 'Glorp'
>>> 'Grease'
>>> 'IniModules'
>>> 'Kendrick'
>>> 'Magritte3'
>>> 'MagritteMagic'
>>> 'MetaBoardBoard'
>>> 'MyFirstWebApp'
>>> 'NBOpenGL'
>>> 'NeoJSON'
>>> 'OSProcess'
>>> 'PetitParser'
>>> 'Phexample'
>>> 'Pier3'
>>> 'Pier3AddOns'
>>> 'ProcessWrapper'
>>> 'RewriteTool'
>>> 'Seaside3'
>>> 'SimplePersistence'
>>> 'Ston'
>>> 'Telescope'
>>> 'Woden'
>>> ‘Xtreams'
>>>
>>> http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo40/main
>>> ---
>>> 'AconcaguaDeluxe'
>>> 'AthensSVG'
>>> 'Autotest'
>>> 'CPanel'
>>> 'CreativeCommonsLive'
>>> 'DevFlow'
>>> 'EventRecorder'
>>> 'ExtendedNumberParser'
>>> 'ExternalWebBrowser2'
>>> 'FixedDecimal'
>>> 'Ghost'
>>> 'GraphViz'
>>> 'Gravatar'
>>> 'Hubcap'
>>> 'Infinity'
>>> 'Mandrill'
>>> 'Mathex'
>>> 'MemoryMonitor'
>>> 'MinimalConnectors'
>>> 'Mocketry'
>>> 'MongoTalk'
>>> 'NBSQLite3'
>>> 'NumericalMethods'
>>> 'ODBC'
>>> 'OSOSX'
>>> 'OSWindows'
>>> 'PackageDependenciesAnalysis'
>>> 'PharoLauncher'
>>> 'PlagueDoctor'
>>> 'Pomodoro'
>>> 'RemoteAnnouncement'
>>> 'SandstoneDb'
>>> 'Scheduler'
>>> 'ScriptManager'
>>> 'Shapes'
>>> 'SmallUML'
>>> 'Spreadsheet'
>>> 'Spy'
>>> 'StateSpecs'
>>> 'SuffixConditionals'
>>> 'Teachable'
>>> 'TestMock'
>>> 'Trees'
>>> 'Twilio'
>>> 'Vidi'
>>> 'VistaCursors'
>>> 'Viva'
>>> 'WiringPi'
>>> 'WorkingSet'
>>> 'XBase'
>>> 'sQuick'
>>> ‘sQuick_new'
>>>
>>> http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo30/main
>>> ---
>>> 'Actalk'
>>> 'Arduino'
>>> 'BabyMock2'
>>> 'CTranslator'
>>> 'DBPedia'
>>> 'DigitalOcean'
>>> 'Forum'
>>> 'Fuel'
>>> 'GTDebugger'
>>> 'GTInspector'
>>> 'GTInspectorCore'
>>> 'GTPlayground'
>>> 'GTPlaygroundCore'
>>> 'GTSpotter'
>>> 'GToolkit'
>>> 'GlamourCore'
>>> 'GlorpDBX'
>>> 'GraphET'
>>> 'InstanceEncoder'
>>> 'Marina'
>>> 'Mechanize'
>>> 'Memcached'
>>> 'Moose'
>>> 'Pastell'
>>> 'PharoOnlineHelp'
>>> 'ProfStef'
>>> 'PythonParser'
>>> 'RFB'
>>> 'Roassal3d'
>>> 'SQLite3'
>>> 'Smallapack'
>>> 'SmalltalkHub'
>>> 'Snapshotcello'
>>> 'SortFunctions'
>>> 'Spotlight'
>>> 'Stamp'
>>> 'Tide'
> [...]
>>> 'SpellingServices'
>>> 'SpyForO2'
>>> 'Sqnappy'
>>> 'SqueakCheck'
>>> 'SqueakDBX'
>>> 'SqueakFS'
>>> 'SqueakSource'
>>> 'StOMP'
>>> 'Stripe'
>>> 'SunnysidePlanning2'
>>> 'SwaLint'
>>> 'Swazoo2'
>>> 'TODO'
>>> 'TimerDaemon'
>>> 'Tuio'
>>> 'VMMaker'
>>> 'Waterfall'
>>> 'WebClient'
>>> 'WebTester'
>>> 'XMLRPC'
>>> 'XMLSupport'
>>> 'Zodiac'

Re: Catalog statistics (Who know this projects?)

By the way, There is an help included in the base image.
I have just submitted a slice that indicates the catalog methods have to be on the class side.

On Jan 5, 2016, at 3:35 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

From a total of 379 projects currently in the catalog, just 115 have a description and/or keywords associated.
[...]

Uko2
I’ve fixed my project

> [...]
> 'MetacelloPreview'
> 'MockGemStone'
> 'Mondrian'
> 'Money'
> 'MonticelloRedirect'
> 'Murmansk'
> 'Nagare'
> 'NativeBoost'
> 'Neo4reSt'
> 'NewECompletion'
> 'NewInspector'
> 'NewOCompletion'
> 'Nile'
> 'NotificationsArea'
> 'O2'
> 'OCompletion'
> 'OPAX'
> 'ObjectMetaTools'
> 'OmniBrowser'
> 'OmniBrowserLukas'
> 'Orca'
> 'PagedReader'
> 'Pharo'
> 'PharoMorphicExtras'
> 'PharoNonCore'
> 'Phriak'
> 'Pier'
> 'Pier2'
> 'PierAddOns'
> 'PierAddOns2'
> 'PostMark'
> 'ProcessModel'
> 'Quaternion'
> 'REPL'
> 'Raphael'
> 'RatPack'
> 'RefactoringBrowser'
> 'RefactoringTools'
> 'RoelTyper'
> 'SIXX'
> 'SPort2'
> 'SandcastleThemes'
> 'Scamper'
> 'Scribo'
> 'Seafox'
> 'Seaside'
> 'Seaside28'
> 'Seaside28Examples'
> 'Seaside30'
> 'SeasideJSON'
> 'SeasideRest'
> 'SeasideTesting'
> 'SharedWorkspace'
> 'Shout'
> 'SimpleApplescript'
> 'SoapOpera'
> 'SpellingServices'
> 'SpyForO2'
> 'Sqnappy'
> 'SqueakCheck'
> 'SqueakDBX'
> 'SqueakFS'
> 'SqueakSource'
> 'StOMP'
> 'Stripe'
> 'SunnysidePlanning2'
> 'SwaLint'
> 'Swazoo2'
> 'TODO'
> 'TimerDaemon'
> 'Tuio'
> 'VMMaker'
> 'Waterfall'
> 'WebClient'
> 'WebTester'
> 'XMLRPC'
> 'XMLSupport'
> 'Zodiac'

Re: Catalog statistics (Who know this projects?)

SergeStinckwich
Catalog update for Kendrick & CORMAS project.
Alex already did the work for A4BP project.

Regards,

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: Catalog statistics (Who know this projects?)

Pierce Ng-3
On Tue, Jan 05, 2016 at 04:21:37PM +0100, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
> So, please people… take a look at your projects and PLEASE, provide a
> description and proper keywords… Nobody can guess what is Aconcagua (besides
> a cool mountain in south america), or Telescope, etc., etc., etc.

Done for NBSQLite3 for Pharo 4. Will update accordingly for v5 and v3.

Thanks for pushing.

Pierce

Re: Catalog statistics (Who know this projects?)

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I updated:
ConfigurationOfMoose
ConfigurationOfMooseAlgos
ConfigurationOfPetitParser

and I will continue with the rest of the configurations from Moose.

Thank you for pushing us, Esteban!

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."

Re: Catalog statistics (Who know this projects?)

Hannes Hirzel
Hello Esteban

How did you produce the list below last year?

I am interested for Pharo 6.0/6.1 to have

a) a list of all projects in the catalog _with_ a description
b) a list of all projects in the catalog _without_ a description

Regards
Hannes

12